If you need to print to a new printer you can follow the steps below. If you still have issues – feel free to contact us and we’ll help you out.
Steps to add a new network printer to Windows 7
- Click on Start
- Click on Control Panel link
- Click on View devices and printers
3. Click on Add a printer
4. Click on the Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer
5. Next click on the bottom link The printer that I want isn’t listed
6. Select the last option “Add a printer using TCP/IP address or hostname”
7. Specify the IP of the printer. Select “Query the printer and automatically select the driver to use”. If you don’t know the IP – you can check Settings -> Network on the printer or ask your IT Administrator.
8. Now select the Manufacturer and your device from the list of Printers.
9. You can leave this field as is
10. You can choose to share the printer you just added.
11. Keep the checkbox “Set as default printer” and click on Print a test page. And then click on Finish button. Your printer is now ready.
12. You can see it now in the list of your devices.