Follow the instructions to set up a new Print Server on Windows 2016. If you need help with the setup – let us know and we will gladly help you.
- Server Manager -> Dashboard -> Add roles and features
2. Click Next
3. Select Role-based or feature-based installation
4. Make sure Select a server from the server pool is selected and click Next
5. Select Print and Document Services
6. Click Add Features and Next
7. Click Next
8. Review Print and Document Services details and requirements and click Next.
9. Double check that Print Server is selected
10. Click Next and Install.
11. After Print Server is installed you can configure printers, queues, spoolers and start printing to this print server.