Ambivert, depending on the situation, exhibits traits characteristic of an introvert and extrovert. This type of personality actively adapts to any conditions: he can easily communicate with people, quietly spend time alone with himself. According to statistics, this psychotype is successful in all spheres of life. Introverts and extroverts choose only one pole – or constant communication, or a preference for loneliness.
It is easy for an ambivert to communicate with a large group of friends, but it is necessary to change the situation often. The type is prone to learning new things, communication, but not giving much energy to it. Ambiverts have several characteristic features that completely define a person as a representative of this type:
·easy transition from one state to another: isolation is easily changed by sociability;
· circle of friends is not formed by chance, there are only people who have common interests and views on life;
· intuition developed;
· in a conversation, an active position can change to an observant one if the interlocutor is not sincere;
· adaptation to any situation: equally comfortable in a big noisy company and at the book, at home all alone;
· postoral people consider the ambivert to be quieter, then a polymath, then a sociable person. Their perception is not the same;
· swe trust, support and give attention, help to cope with difficulties;
· smlely use external and internal energies, find a common language with many people;
Psychologists have concluded that most people on the planet are introverts, or extroverts. Ambiverts make up 38% of the total population, they are the golden mean, skillfully using the advantages of one and the second type.
In large companies, they quickly become their own, but not assertive, like extroverts, and not closed like introverts.
Personal ambivert qualities
Ambiverts can easily do monotonous work like introverts, but be easy to get up. In work, they easily communicate with colleagues and management, which contributes to the growth of the career ladder. They are more noticeable than introverts-quiet and can declare themselves.
At the same time, they analyze and plan all their actions, rationally manage their time. Easy adaptability and flexibility help to quickly find a way out of the situation. Their calm plays into the hands of – accurate planning and a cool head in any situation help not to get out of balance. They do not have bright emotional outbursts, like extroverts, that interfere with work and life in general.
Personal qualities include the characteristics of an extrovert and an introvert, so their alternation helps in different situations.
How to determine what you – ambivert?
·ye the party, you're not the last or the first to leave the party. parties – are commonplace, but the ambivert easily leaves them like an ambivert leaves them like feel the need;
· ye are easily in the company of friends, also at home. Partying with friends – okay, but the ambivert will not change his plans to sit alone for a party;
· in a new place, with new acquaintances, you feel comfortable;
· y you can joke in the company, but you are not the main star;
· you think about your thoughts before you say it. Not as carefully as an introvert, but not thoughtlessly as an extrovert;
· ye not reveal all your secrets to others;
· being alone – not boring for you;
· leassy talk about your feelings. Ambiverts spend a long time alone, so they tend to analyze their feelings. This is easily said without thinking;
· easy easy to confuse and discourage. Ambiverts are confident people, they can be independent despite difficulties;
· you are not a very sensitive person. Ambiverts do not take what is happening to heart, because after analyzing the situation they can solve it.
Define your type with psychologa on our website. Online, you can find out your affiliation with extroverts, introverts, or ambiverts.
Plus and cons of ambiverts
Ambiverts have their advantages and disadvantages. If you're an ambivert, the pros are:
· flexibility. This is your chip and is useful not only for work, but also for personal life;
· world development. This type of personality is good in different professions and can adapt in many areas. This person has a balance of enthusiasm and confidence.
Thy the shortcomings can be called difficulties in communication. Ambivert can actively talk, and tomorrow want to take a break from communication. For strangers, this is strange, so it is worth voicing your needs, in order to avoid misunderstanding.
The wrong distribution of time is also one of the disadvantages of this type of personality. Sometimes plans for the day are saturated and you do not have time to implement them. This is about ambiverts. In the morning they want to communicate and make an appointment with friends, and in the evening they get tired and do not want to be in society. It is important to determine for themselves really important things that betray the meaning of life. Competent time management will help to build feasible plans without harm to peace of mind.