- - Nothing pleases
- - I can't get to work
- - I feel apathy and longing
- - Everything is annoying
- - I am no longer able to do my job well
- - I don't believe in myself…
WHYcommon TIPSsuch as «take an aroma bath, go on a trip, treat yourself to a new dress, provide yourself with a normal amount of rest, food and sleep»DO NOT HELPwith emotional burnout or distract only for a short time? In fact, such tips are good for ordinary fatigue, when for some period a lot of things piled up when a difficult thing happened project, and then by adding to life pleasant emotions and rest, you can quickly recover.
Noemotional burnout – it's not just fatigue, and such symptoms can appear even when, it would seem, you do not overexerte at all and do nothing complicated.
The causes of burnout may vary, but they all boil down to a violation of the balance of human interaction with the outside world. Here are some examples:
- Perhaps you are in some ways too high requirements (or you are too strict to yourself), and calmer attitude to claims and inflated requests does not work.
- You may not be doing something with your goals and meanings.
- Perhaps you live for someone, give a lot, but there is no bestowal.
- Perhaps you take responsibility too much (and sometimes when, and vice versa, too little).
- Perhaps you are ignoring, not noticing, or, conversely, already desperate to meet some important needs.
I then graduallythe soulful forces dry up, there is devastation that stretches from day to day, from week to week, from month to month, from year to year… and from which it is actually difficult to get out.
What to do? Develop self-sensitivity, be in touch with your needs, learn to say «no» what «not to your liking», and «yes» yourself, your desires, accept your limitations and use your capabilities, maintain a balance «take-give» in relationships.
It is interesting to read about how eating disorders affect the human body
This recommendations are not as seductive and not as easy to implement as yoga, massage, change of scenery and vacation (although such activities undoubtedly help to distract and alleviate the condition for a while), but are aimed specifically at remaying the causes of burnoutand onrestoration of harmony in life.
I invite you to a consultation to investigate your causes of burnout and restore balance.
Psychologist, Gestalt therapist
+38 067 592 4349