Feaths are emotional enough and often this becomes a problem. But if nervousness and irritability are constant companions of a woman, she may be prone to mental illness, hormonal disorders and depression. Do not equate this with banal whims. The first step to health and harmony – to understand the causes of this condition.
Causes of irritability of women
A bad mood is not uncommon for a woman – fatigue at work, trouble in relationships. But there are more serious reasons for constant irritation in women:
- Deflation in the hormonal background Hormonal imbalance can be caused by diseases, improper lifestyle and others;
- strike disorders. Some mental disorders are accompanied by irritability and aggression. This can be depression, anxiety disorder, bipolar disorder. Feature can also be an early sign of schizophrenia;
- stressful situations are exhausting, and irritation is the protection even for the slightest reason. Suppression of emotions by a woman during a stressful situation is a common thing, and then it results in irritability and short-temperedness. This is the reason most common now, because the lifestyle contributes to the constant presence of stress;
- infective disease;
- climacs. Menopause is accompanied by a number of symptoms, among which irritability is in the first place. Menopausal symptoms are expressed quite clearly due to hormonal changes. This will pass a few years after the first cessation of menstruation;
- PMS. Premenstrual syndrome is accompanied by irritability in almost every girl. In addition, there are headaches, abdominal pain, pain in the mammary glands. Each girl expresses this differently;
- hypertension, atherosclerosis. Irritability in these diseases occur due to insufficient oxygen supply to the brain. At the same time, concomitant symptoms are memory impairment, increased pressure;
- in excess of vitamins and trace elements in the body. Our body is designed so that vitamins and minerals must be in sufficient quantities. Otherwise, the body's systems will malfunction. Magnesium, vitamin D, selenium and others are actively involved in the regulation of the functions of the nervous system. Due to improper nutrition, their intake into the body is disturbed. The deficiency can occur due to a large consumption of vitamins – during emotional and physical exertion.
If irritability and constant negative emotions make themselves felt and interfere with normal life, you should consult a doctor, or get consult a psychologist.
Frequently nervousness and irritability in women are accompanied by insomnia, constant fatigue, suspiciousness, anxiety, anxiety. These conditions need urgent work, because the negative consequences can be deplorable.
How to overcome nervousness and irritability
Whatwould overcome irritability and nervousness, a woman needs to identify the causes of its occurrence. For this purpose, diagnostics is carried out. For an initial consultation, you can contact a neurologist or psychologist. To visit a psychologist, you do not need to go anywhere – on our site in one click you can get in touch with him. Online consultations are not inferior to conventional consultations, and even have advantages.
Psychologist will help with the help of techniques to work out the causes of this condition and master the skills of mastering emotions. People for whom it is accustomed to suppress their emotions will be able to direct them in a positive direction. The program for overcoming irritability is developed individually and is selected for each case. These can be methods of behavioral psychotherapy, where the client learns to respond correctly to irritable situations, cope with them every day and concentrate on positive aspects. Cognitive psychotherapy is also used, aimed at working out the internal causes of such reactions.
Curious about what is male irritability syndrome?
Irritability will help fight lifestyle changes. It is important to eliminate factors that contribute to nervous exhaustion:
- indet rest and work regimes;
- sode from drinking alcohol, smoking;
- rejust back to sleep. It is important to go to bed and wake up at the same time, as well as to sleep at least 8 hours a day.
It is important to eat right, engage in at least minimal physical exertion, more often to be in nature, breathe fresh air. To eliminate the lack of vitamins and minerals in the diet, you need to take vitamin complexes. For the correct selection of a vitamin complex, you should consult a doctor.