The topic of domestic violence is always accompanied by the image of a tyrant man. A womanabuseroccurs in 20% of relationships, but does not speak about it accepted. Society lives by stereotypes about strong and powerful men, not allowing the thought of violence from the female side. A man who is abused by a girl will cause misunderstanding and ridicule.
Feasive abuse is a taboo for conversation, because a man never talks about it out loud because of a misunderstanding. Few men admit the fact of violence against them, for fear of being ridiculed and weak in the eyes of others.
In the hands of a woman are manipulation, humiliation and blackmail. A man is often charged with guilt, helplessness and uselessness
Wrelebing the impact of moral violence against men is wrong, because suffering from it is sometimes worse than from physical. Learning about such problems in relationships, society closes its eyes, downplaying the scale.
Why does a woman become an abizer in a relationship?
Abusers are not born - this can be said about both women and men. They become such in their families, and sometimes such a system of values is inherited as a relic. The role of a man in a woman's life is determined from childhood, because there the attitude to men is instilled in the girl by her mother.
About is always a lack of respect for personality and personal boundaries. Most often in the family, a woman had a negative attitude towards a man, to put it mildly
A girl who grew up without a father can become a potential abuser. Women who raise their daughters without male support often translate their dissatisfaction with men in their children. As a result, the girl shifts her mother's hatred to her man.
Why do people cheat? So far, no one can answer this question unambiguously. It all comes down to the differences between women and men. In order for our readers to better understand themselves and their partner, we have collected the most common reasons for cheating noted by women and men. The psychology of infidelity - we advise you to read
The girl whose mother was the main one in the family. Women who take on the role of the head of the family and suppress any attempts by a man to take supremacy, make their daughters abusers. When a man in the family is clean «for a tick», and a woman humiliates him in every possible way, insults, then the children absorb everything like sponges. The girl simply does not see other behavior towards men, and will do the same in their relationship.
The self-sufficient and confident man will not even enter into such a relationship, because the growing control will scare him away.
Signs of abuse in a relationship
Womanthis type of skillfulmanipulator, so even the man himself can not recognize the tyrant. Often these are quite successful and beautiful women, they do not show any negative qualities outside the relationship. There are several signs that indicate the presence of violence in the relationship:
- gazlighting. After insults, humiliations, a woman twists words and says that the man did not understand everything so, or he inadequately perceives what is happening. After a while, the victim herself believes in his inadequacy and can no longer rely on himself;
- constant humiliation and insults. A woman reproaches a man for allegedly incapable of anything, earns little, hands grow from the wrong place. Any insult is a lack of respect, and without respect there is no relationship;
- manipulation of sex. A woman threatens the lack of sex if the man does not do as she wants;
- sa comparison with other men. A woman constantly talks about other men she knows and compares them.It's a part of them. Naturally, the comparison is not in favor of the male partner;
- threats. A woman can say that this man is not needed by anyone except her, because she is not capable of anything;
- public insult and humiliation. In the presence of others, abusive women can ridicule their faithful, constantly interrupt in conversation. The behavior of a woman in such moments indicates neglect of a partner;
- Often a woman simply ignores her man, and sometimes even pretends not to hear;
- the mood of children against dad. A woman broadcasts her negativity on a man to children. She tells children that your father is not good for you, without mom it costs nothing. Otherwise, children become participants in a quarrel they have to choose between their parents;
- neglect of personal boundaries of his partner: reading correspondence, setting a beacon, controlling messages and calls, surveillance in social networks.
What if a woman – abuser?
Decognizable abuser in your partner is already half the battle. In this case, you need to think about further actions. A man should understand that this will always be the case and the abuser will not change her trajectory of behavior. But he must also understand that he had prerequisites for such a relationship, possibly hiding in childhood. Therefore, it is worth contacting a psychologist to understand yourself. Without understanding the reasons, it makes no sense to change a partner, because the vision of the relationship you will not change. Fortunately, the services of a psychologist can now be obtained in one click. A psychologist on our website will help you understand the causes of such relationships and change the scenario of behavior.