- Design exercise programsbased on individual needs obtained by completing client consultation assessments, postural assessments, functional assessments, nutrition assessments and client Par- Q.
- Offer general nutrition supportbased on individual goals, i.e., weight loss goals vs building muscle mass goals
- Offer a quick guideto understanding the major food groups that influence exercise: Vegetables, Proteins and Carbohydrates.
- Administer exercise programsin a timely, motivational, safe, educated, effective and professional manner to clients.
- Create Excel Logbooksfor each client to document their exercises, sets and reps completed with notes/cues from each respective session.
- Administer independent exercise programs(homework) for clients on days when not training based on their goals.
- Offer motivation and follow upon days when not training to ensure clients feel supported whether through voice messages or quick check in phone calls, depending on client preference.
A passion rooted in physical health and mental wellness is what drives Sandie, a Kinesiology and Psychology Graduate from The University of Western Ontario. She is a Kinesiologist, Personal Trainer, Group Fitness Trainer and a 200 Hour Vinyasa Yoga Instructor with a personal goal to efficiently provide tools for individuals to strengthen and condition their body while maintaining safe alignment and breathing awareness. Sandie offers personal training services as well as Yoga Instructing with Fitness On The Go (North America’s largest mobile and virtual training company)
Personal Training | Yoga Instructing | Kinesiology
Design exercise programsbased on individual needs obtained by completing client consultation assessments, postural assessments, functional assessments, nutrition assessments and client Par- Q. Offer general nutrition supportbased …
Chose available time for your consultation with Sandean Granston